Black Sea Tour Packages
Highlights Of Black Sea (4 Days)
Day 1 - Trabzon (D)
Full Day Trabzon City Tour:
Upon arrival to Trabzon Airport, you will meet with your guide and you will visit Sumela Monastery, perched on high cliffs and accessible by staircases cut into the rock formations. It was created to serve monks and nuns following the teachings of the Greek Orthodox Church without any disturbance. Then visit Altindere National Park and driven up to Zigana Mountain to enjoy the spectacular views of villages on the Pontic Mountains. Finally you will visit the Karaca Cave. Overnight in Trabzon.
Day 2 - Trabzon / Uzungol (B, D)
Full Day Tour of Trabzon & Uzungol:
After breakfast you will check out from the hotel. Get ready to explore the highlights of the city including a visit to the 13th century Church of Hagia Sophia and Ataturk's Mansion, Trabzon Castle and Sera Lake. Enjoy lunch at a seaside restaurant serving famous Akcaabat meatballs. Then, you will be driven to Uzungol which is a hidden paradise in the Pontic Alps. Hike around the lake and village surrounded by lush green forests. Tonight you will enjoy your stay in a bungalow type wooden hotel where you will be served a local dish for dinner. Overnight in Uzungol.
Day 3 - Uzungol / Ayder (B, D)
Full day Tour of Rize & Camlihemsin:
After a short drive you will reach Rize and visit Botany Garden to see kiwi and tea plantations, then you will be driven to Ayder Plateau via the Firtina Valley. Also take a short visit to Camlihemsin and Goksu Fall before enjoy a romantic sunset over the valley. Overnight in Ayder.
Day 4: Trabzon / Departure (B)
Half Day Tour of Sarp:
Enjoy the breathtaking view, local food, and traditionally dressed villagers. You will feel as though you are in paradise with the scene of the waterfalls dropping down from hundreds meters beyond the beautiful plateau houses. In the afternoon drive to the Turkish - Georgian border to view Georgia from Sarp Gate, then take an enjoyable drive back to Trabzon along the Black Sea coast. Return flight to Istanbul.
Why Tour/Travel Black Sea With Us?
* Special designed Black Sea package tours - All year around daily departures.
* Professional & reliable travel services.
* Informative, responsible & specialist tour guides.
* 24/7 Local support.
* Accredited by Association of Turkish Tour Operators for Istanbul & Turkey.
Please take note of the following:
* We aim to respond to all requests within 24 hrs.
* All our guests are being insured with the TURSAB travel insurance package.
Included services for this Black Sea Turkey tour itinerary:
* Accommodation in tourist class (3*/4*) hotels.
* Noted sightseeing tours on group guided basis.
* Tours with professional tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
* Main entrance fees to sights mentioned by the itinerary.
* Meals mentioned by the itinerary - Vegetarian meals available.
* Land transport & airport transfers with A/C luxury tour vehicles throughout the trip.
* Parking fees, ferry, tolls and petrol.
* Local taxes & handling services.