Ephesus Package Trips
Ephesus & Surrounding Tour (3 Days / 2 Nights)
Day 1 - Istanbul / Ephesus (L)
Full Day Ephesus Tour:
Take the flight from Istanbul to Izmir in the morning. Arrival and meeting at the airport just outside the arrival's gate with a sign bearing your name and transfer to Selcuk where you will meet your tour guide. In the morning section of the tour, you will visit the Ancient City of Ephesus, the best preserved Greco-Roman City in the world. Here you will see the Agora, Odeon, Curetes Street, Celsius Library, famous Roman Baths, the Grand Theatre & Marble Street. Then you will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch break at local restaurant, day tour will proceed with a visit to the House of Virgin Mary and Sirince Village. With the conclusion of the day tour, you will be transferred to your hotel & evening will be at leisure. Overnight in Selcuk or Kusadasi.
Day 2 - Didyma, Miletos, Priene (B, L)
Full Day Didyma, Miletos, Priene Tour:
Today we will visit Priene, Miletus, Didyma . Ephesus may be the creme-de-la-creme of the Aegean ruins but Priene, Miletus and Didyma though less frequently visited are still important ancient settlements. Priene occupies a dramatic position overlooking the Meander Valley and plain. Miletus preserves a spectacular theater. And Didyma has a Temple of Apollo vaguely reminiscent of the great temples at Karnak in Egypt. Overnight Selcuk or Kusadasi.
Day 3 - Aphrodisias & Pamukkale / Istanbul (B, L)
Full Day Aphrodisias & Pamukkale Tour:
Early this morning check-out and you will be driven to Aphrodisias, named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of Love. Here you will see the Temple of Aphrodite, the monumental Tetra Pylon Gateway, the ancient Gladiator Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. After lunch break, drive inland to Hierapolis Ancient City, which houses Pamukkale ‘’Cotton Castle’’. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are one of the most spectacular natural wonders we ever have seen from various mineral springs in a vast white cliff side, about 200 m overlooking the plain, calcite-laden waters have dripped down over a series of terraced levels and created a fairyland of bizarre solidified cascades and shell-shaped basins. There will be free time to walk on the terraces (where allowed). With the conclusion of the tour, you will be transferred to airport for your evening flight to Istanbul.
Why Tour/Travel Turkey With Us?
* Special designed package tours & holidays - All year around daily departures.
* Professional & reliable travel services.
* Informative, responsible & specialist tour guides.
* 24/7 Local support.
* Accredited by Association of Turkish Tour Operators for Istanbul & Turkey.
Please take note of the following:
* We aim to respond to all requests within 24 hrs.
* All our guests are being insured with the TURSAB travel insurance package.
Included services for this Western Turkey tour itinerary:
* Required internal flight tickets (Istanbul/Izmir-Denizli/Istanbul).
* Hotel accommodation at your choice of 3/4/5 star or boutique hotels.
* Sightseeing tours on regular group OR private guided basis.
* Tours with professional tour guides, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
* Main entrance fees to touristic sights mentioned by the itinerary.
* Meals mentioned by the itinerary - Vegetarian meals available.
* Land transport & round-trip airport transfers with A/C luxury tour vehicles.
* Parking fees, road tolls and petrol.
* Local taxes & handling services.