Greece Tours & Packages
Essential Greece Tour (8 Days)
Day 1 - Arrival to Athens
Arrival to Athens Airport and meet for transfer on to the hotel. Rest of the day is then at leisure (as per your flight arrival time). Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 - Athens to Mykonos by ferry or flight (B)
Breakfast, check-out and meet in the hotel lobby for transfer to Piraeus Port. Board the standard or high speed ferry for morning departure to Mykonos. On arrival meet for transfer to hotel with the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Mykonos. (Flights Athens to Mykonos are also available.)
Day 3 - Leisure time in Mykonos (B)
Breakfast at hotel and a full free day at leisure to relax on one of the many beaches, to sightsee around Mykonos town or take a day trip to the nearby island of Delos. Don't forget about the amazing nightlife for which the island is famous. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4 - Mykonos to Santorini (B)
Breakfast, check-out and morning at leisure until early afternoon transfer to the port. Here you board the high speed ferry for travel to the island of Santorini. On arrival meet for transfer to the hotel, check-in and remainder of the late afternoon and evening at leisure. Overnight Santorini.
Day 5 - Explore Santorini at leisure (B)
Today you again have a free day at leisure to relax or explore around the capital of the island, Fira. Other options include visiting the various beaches with black, red and gold coloured sand or maybe you prefer to take a cable car or donkey ride up the cliff. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6 - Santorini to Athens by ferry or flight (B)
Breakfast, check-out and free time at leisure until transfer to the port to board the standard or high speed ferry for return to Athens (flights also available). On arrival meet at the port/airport for transfer to the hotel and check-in. Overnight in Athens.
Day 7 - Day at leisure in Athens (B)
Breakfast with the day and evening at leisure to explore around Athens on your own. Overnight in Athens (optional sightseeing tours)
Day 8 - Departure (B)
Breakfast, check out and as per your flight time transfer to Athens International Airport.
* Hotel accommodations in choice of preferred class.
* All required ferry and/or flight tickets between the islands.
* Land transfers between hotels/ports/airports on arrivals/departures.
* Services charges and taxes.
What's NOT Included:
* International flights to/from Greece and personal travel insurance, any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Greece (if required), any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels, items of a personal nature, hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc), drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast) and medical services.