Kusadasi Shore Excursions
Kusadasi Shore Excursion 2
After meeting up with your tour guide at Kusadasi cruise ship pier, you will begin your shore trip with a short scenic drive to Selcuk Town and visit:
Ephesus Ancient City: Enter through the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow, downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of this Roman provincial capital. Your route takes you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. The theater had seating for 24,000, which was the site where it is believed St. Paul preached to the Ephesians, and is used today for a local spring festival.
House of the Virgin Mary: The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered.
Why Tour Ephesus /Kusadasi With Us?
* Special designed cruise ship shore tours/excursions in Kusadasi.
* Professional & reliable travel services.
* Informative, responsible & specialist tour guides.
* 24/7 Local support.
* Accredited by Association of Turkish Travel Agencies for Istanbul & Turkey.
Please take note of the following:
* We aim to respond to all travel requests within 12 hours.
* 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages 0-2.
Included services for this Ephesus/Kusadasi shore excursion:
* Pick up & drop off from Kusadasi's cruise port.
* Transportation with A/C non-smoking deluxe vehicle throughout the trip.
* Professional tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
* All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums, parking and road tolls.
* Local taxes.