Istanbul Shore Excursions
Istanbul Shore Excursion 6
After meeting up with your guide in front of the Istanbul cruise port passenger terminal, begin your drive to the Old Town. Cross over the Galata Bridge, which spans the Golden Horn, to arrive in the heart of the old town.
Topkapi Palace Museum: A huge walled complex hugging the Bosporus, the former palace of the Ottoman sultans is now a museum with an extraordinary collection of Chinese porcelain, art, artifacts, and jewels including the Topkapi Diamond. The Harem, home of the sultan and his primary living quarters, offers exceptional insight into the sultans’ lifestyles.
St. Sophia Museum: The Emperor Justinian built St. Sophia when Istanbul was Constantinople. This magnificent example of Byzantine architecture boasts a massive done, a lengthy nave, and an interior decorated with marble, precious stones, and pillars from Ephesus.
Blue Mosque: Known as Sultanahmet Mosque. Six graceful minarets adorn the elegant mosque, one of the city’s most recognized landmarks. The superb interior is decorated with more than 20,000 Iznik tiles.
Why Tour Istanbul With Us?
* Special designed cruise ship shore tours/excursions in Istanbul.
* Professional & reliable travel services.
* Informative, responsible & specialist tour guides.
* 24/7 Local support.
* Accredited by Association of Turkish Travel Agencies for Istanbul & Turkey.
Please take note of the following:
* We aim to respond to all travel requests within 12 hours.
* 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages 0-2.
* Closed: St Sophia on Monday, Topkapi Palace on Tuesday.
Included services for this Istanbul shore excursion:
* Pick up & drop off from Istanbul's cruise port.
* Transportation with A/C non-smoking deluxe vehicle throughout the trip.
* Professional tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
* All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums, parking and road tolls.
* Local taxes.